The Highest Quality Turmeric Curcumin Supplement
Available without a prescription*
Why Turmerical? The Benefits of Turmeric
Turmeric is derived from the rhizomes (underground stems) of the plant Curcuma longa, a member of the ginger family. Curcumin, which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, is the most active constituent of turmeric.
Turmeric Curcumin can potentially benefit you by:
- Promoting your immune system*
- Helping you maintain your healthy digestive system*
- Supporting your healthy bones, joints, and overall skeletal system*
- Helping you maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range*
- Promoting your healthy blood and liver functions*
"Turmeric - The Fountain of Youth"
The latest, and most likely, program theory of aging is the telomere shortening theory. Telomeres are the end-cap segments of DNA (our genetic material). Each time a cell replicates, a small piece of DNA is taken off the end of each chromosome. The shorter the telomere gets, the more it affects gene expression. The result is cellular aging and an increased risk for immune dysfunction, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and other degenerative diseases.
New research shows that curcumin, the yellow pigment of turmeric (Curcuma longa), may exert significant benefit in preventing telomere shortening and may actually promote elongation of telomeres.